Saturday, August 20, 2016

Nick's Intro

Hey ladies and gents, family and friends!! I am Nick, known by several aliases, some of which I cannot post on public places...best known as Rick's son, Big Nick, buckshot92, virg406, or that big guy on a KTM.

I grew up in Churchville, VA where my passion for 2 - wheeled adventures was instilled in me from a young age. I started my journey riding on the back of dad's motorcycle and finally grew to riding my own.

My adventure riding has taken a turn as I transitioned from riding a DRZ to my KTM 990 adventure R. I have completely fell in love with riding again. As some of you know, my big sweetheart 's name is Layla. We get along pretty darn good, and I hope to keep her rubber side down on this next adventure.

I can't wait to take you all along on our journey through the Colorado Backcountry, I'm sure there will be more scenery than us VA boys will be able to take in. Maybe we can show the backcountry of CO some of our VA flare too!

Bottom line: I'm just a big guy doin big things.

1 comment: