Sunday, August 21, 2016

The Dennis intro post

Hey, I'm Dennis McGuffin, aka Dean, aka mtnflow on advrider.com. I was born and raised in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. I still live here with my wife Stefanie (who just got her Cycle licence) and two teenage daughters Emily and Sarah.

I've been riding for 36 years and enjoying the outdoors since I was old enough to remember. I've been able to combine my passion for the two by touring the US a little at a time. I've been to the White mountains, the Pocanos, the Catskills of NY, the Smokeys, the Ozarks, and of course the Blue ridge mountains.  So when Rick invited me to ride the rockys on the COBDR it was a no brainer, I had to go.

The love of outdoors and travel has brought this group together from our adventures in mountain biking, whitewater kayaking, and of course motorcycle riding just to name a few. I'm really looking forward to this new adventure with my buds and meeting some new friends, tnt.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Paul Q, i actually will be trying real hard not to break anything on me or the bike. We will certainly take pictures either way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dean. Maybe you could help Chris create a profile so I could comment on his pictures. Hope you guys are having a great time.

    ReplyDelete